We have crawled the web and compiled a round-up of opinion pieces on the recent developments in India with regards to Sri Lankan conflict. The opinions come from both sides of the Palk Strait.
- The Indian Involvement: Where do we go from here? — K. Godage, The Island.
- Indo-Lanka equation: Time for a trade-off — Dayan Jayatilleka, The Island.
- Time for some introspection — TS Gopi Rethinaraj, Hindustan Times.
- Our Relations with South India — K.Godage The Island.
- The Cornered Tigers and after — Nitin Pai, Indian National Interest.
- Looking Beyond ‘Military Victory’ — N. Sathiyamoorthy the Daily Mirror.
- Tamil Nadu: Grinding the Sri Lankan Grist — Dr. Geeta Madhavan, the DailyMirror.
- South India has no moral right to criticize the war (interview) with Minister Champika Ranawaka — the Daily Mirror.
- Q&A with Defence wire on India and weapons — DefenceWire
If you have more articles of interest on the topic, please include it in the comments section.